IMPORTANT: We are now fully open and look forward to welcoming you.... BOOK ONLINE or CALL 01708 525577

HYDRO-Flow Engine Purification

a complete engine clean-up - using just water!

HYDRO-Flow Engine Purification

a complete engine clean-up - using just water!

In just 30 minutes*, one HydroFlow service will safely reduce carbon build-up and deposits within the engine and exhaust.

DID YOU KNOW for every litre of fuel used in your vehicle, only 25% is used to create engine performance. The remaining 75% is wasted. Carbon depoists build up over time making the engine less efficient and blocking internal parts of the engine. They are difficult to diagnose and often end in engine failure requiring costly repair.

A single 30 minute treatment (1 hour for diesels) with Hydroflow can be all you need to remove destructive deposits and build up resulting in a far more economical and environmental friendly vehicle.

Great care for the heart of your vehicle. To avail this service visit our centre in Rainham today!

 

How it Works

HydroFlow uses electrolysis to split water (H2O) into its base molecules – 2 Hydrogen and 1 Oxygen, creating Ortho-oxyhydrogen gas. When inserted into the air intake of a vehicle, this highly flammable gas acts as an additive – significantly improving the ignition of the fuel within the combustion chamber resulting in a bigger, more efficient burn.


The hydrogen’s higher burn temperature and explosive force literally strip away the carbon deposits that collect not only within the engine but throughout the entire exhaust system including catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).

Major benefits

Many owners report a number of improvements once their vehicle has had a HydroFlow service

Major benefits

Many owners report a number of improvements once their vehicle has had a HydroFlow service
  • Fuel savings (approx 8 – 15%)
  • Eliminates carbon – rejuvenates the engine and helps prevent excessive wear and tear
  • Improves acceleration and restores torque
  • Reduces emissions – helping the environment
  • Chemical-free process – uses just distilled water and electricity

Product Videos

Interested?

Call us now on 01708 525577 to book an appointment or contact us online

Contact Us

Why Choose Hydro Flow?

Reduces Smoke Emissions

environmentally friendly and cost effective

Restore performance

improved performance for cheaper motoring

Prevents wear & Tear

keeps your engine going for longer

Products/Services We Offer

News & Offers

Read More

Our Location

  • Elite Direct Ltd
    136 - 138 New Road,
    Rainham,
    Essex

    RM13 8DE
    01708 525577
Find Out More

Opening Times

  • Monday
  • 08:30 - 18:00
  • Tuesday
  • 08:30 - 18:00
  • Wednesday
  • 08:30 - 18:00
  • Thursday
  • 08:30 - 18:00
  • Friday
  • 08:30 - 18:00
  • Saturday
  • 08:00 - 17:00
  • Sunday
  • Closed

We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website.