Our fully trained and qualified service personnel are happy to advise on all of your servicing needs to enable you to find the perfect solution for your specific requirements. We understand the importance of keeping your vehicle in the very best condition, and our team has extensive experience of working with motorists from across South Essex and the surrounding area. Whatever the make or model of your vehicle, and whether your car requires some simple maintenance work or a more comprehensive service, our team can help to ensure that you can always rely on your vehicle working when you need it most.
• Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
• Improved performance
• Reducing possible breakdown risks and time off the road
• Engine parts are kept in good condition and return greater fuel economy
• General increase in vehicle life
We offer 2 levels of service to our customers, which are designed to cover the needs of every motorist.
• Interim Service Generally engine oil & filter change
• Full Service 40 point check of moving points & replace engine oil & all filters
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance program for your car and recommended every 10,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks. Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 5,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.